In compliance with the obligations deriving from national and Community legislation (EU Regulation 2016/679) and subsequent amendments, this Site respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and Users, by making every possible and proportionate effort to ensure that their rights are not adversely affected.
The Data Controller is the company Linari Medical S.r.l. (P. IVA 02316700505) with registered office in Pisa, (PI), Via Gaetano Malasoma n. 26/14 (hereinafter “Linari Medical” or even just the “Data Controller”) in the person of the pro tempore legal representative. To properly and regularly use all sections of the Site, it is necessary for the User to activate cookies, granting their use to Linari Medical.
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated way during the visits of the Users is stored. The information collected could be as follows:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– the date and time of the visit;
– visitor’s (referral) and exit web page;
– the number of clicks, if any.
If the Site allows the insertion of data, or in the case of specific services requested by the User, the site automatically detects and records certain identifying data of the User, including the e-mail address. This data is voluntarily provided by the User at the time of the request to provide the service.
The information that the Users of the Site consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the User knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this Site from any liability for any violation of laws. It is up to the User to verify that they have the permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated below and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
- a) strictly necessary for the operation of the site;
- b) ensure the security of the Site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection). Personal data such as the IP address may also be recorded automatically, which may be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the Site or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constituting a crime.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal basis for processing are:
- For the purposes referred to in letter a) and b) by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to verify the contact requests or information received (art. 6, par. 1, lett. (f) Reg. EU 2016/679);
PLACE OF PROCESSING
The data collected by the Site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web hosting datacenter. The web hosting that is responsible for the processing of data, processing the data on behalf of the Data Controller, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards. The name of the web hosting is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are strings of text that a website can send, during navigation, to the User’s terminal (a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet; are usually stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same website that transmitted them, then can read and record cookies that are on the same device to obtain information of various types. Each type of cookie has a defined purpose.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are two basic categories: technical cookies and profiling cookies. Technical cookies are generally necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to allow navigation and to provide the service requested by the User. Without them, the User may not be able to view the pages correctly or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep you connected throughout your visit to a website, or to store your language settings, display settings, and so on.
Technical cookies (for the use of which the user’s consent is not required) can be further distinguished in:
– navigation cookies, which guarantee the normal use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access reserved areas);
– analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies only when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of Users and how they visit the site.
– functionality cookies, which allow the User to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) to improve the service rendered to the same.
Profiling and marketing cookies are intended to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences already manifested by the user in the context of web browsing.
Cookies can still be classified as:
– session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed; – persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – remain in the browser for a certain period. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site by facilitating authentication operations for the user;
– first-part cookies generated and managed directly by the operator of the website on which the user is browsing;
– third-part cookies generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the User is browsing. These cookies are set by a website other than the one you are visiting.
WHICH COOKIES DOES LINARI MEDICAL S.r.l. USE?
The necessary cookies help to help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as navigating the page and accessing the protected areas of the site. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|Name of Cookie
|It is a native PHP cookie and allows websites to store session status data. The website is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called session cookies. Because the PHPSESSID cookie does not have a time limit, it disappears when you close the client.
|Used to distinguish visitors from BOTs
|Collects the user’s browsing data and reports them on the company CRM
|Used to send data to Google Analytics about your device and user behavior on devices and marketing channels
Heat mapping and session recording
Hotjar Heat Maps & Recordings
Personal Data: Usage data; Tracking Tool
Viewing content from external platforms
Widget Video YouTube
Personal Data: Usage data; Tracking Tool
PLUGIN SOCIAL NETWORK
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer.
– Youtube – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
– Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=it_IT
-Twitter – https://help.twitter.com/it/safety-and-security#ads-and-data-privacy
HOW TO DISPLAY COOKIES
Internet Explorer 8-10
DEACTIVATION / ACTIVATION OR DELETION OF COOKIES
Cookies can be restricted or blocked via your browser settings.
If you prefer that websites do not store any cookies on your computer, you must set your browser to receive a notification before each cookie is stored. Alternatively, the User can set the browser so that it rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. The User can also delete all cookies already present in the system. It is important to note that the settings must be changed separately in each browser and computer used.
If the User sets the blocking of the storage of cookies, we can no longer guarantee the proper functioning of the Site. Some features of the site may not be available, and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. In each browser the settings are changed following a different procedure. If necessary, you must use the Help function of your browser to define the correct settings. To disable cookies on a mobile phone, you must consult the relevant manual to find more information.
TRANSFER OF EXTRA-EU DATA
This Site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. The Data Controller already ensures that any transfer of data outside the EU will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the GDPR and authorized according to specific decisions of the European Union. All the necessary precautions will be taken to guarantee the total protection of personal data by basing such transfers: a) on adequacy decisions of the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on adequate guarantees expressed by the third-party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation; c) the adoption of binding business rules.
This Site processes Users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of persons in charge of the organization of the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, in the manner and within the limits provided by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– to know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information on the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
– request their updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of processing based on consent, receive at the sole cost of any support, the data provided to the Data Controller, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority);
– and, more generally, exercise all the rights accorded to it by the provisions of law in force.
PROCEDURES FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights attributed to him by sending a registered letter to Linari Medical S.r.l., at its registered office located in 56121 – Pisa (PI), Via Gaetano Malasoma n. 26, or an email to: email@example.com.
date of last revision: Dicember 2021